Even the Hollywood industry have been able to integrate the idea of smoking into our brains through media such as television and movies, but fortunately, people are now aware of the harmful effects on health and consequences on children. Of all these smokers, are there people who want to stop smoking? Keep reading to find out what happens when you quit smoking.
Finish your cigarette if you have one already in your mouth. Never take another as soon as you finish one. If you do, your body will experience many ups and downs from 20 minutes after this cigarette ends.
If you are ready to quit smoking but feel it is difficult to try to remember the harmful consequences of smoking. This will be useful because smoking has so many negative effects on health. But the effects of stopping this habit can be amazing. What you need is to know the benefits of abandonment instead of the negative effects of demand.
Below you will find some of the benefits of quitting smoking and the revolution that is happening to you. You might be surprised after reading this.
- Your blood pressure, your pulse rate will decrease, but the temperature of your hands and feet will increase after about 20 minutes.
- The level of carbon monoxide in your blood will decrease and the level of oxygen in your blood will return to normal over the next 8 to 12 hours.
- The possibility of suffering a heart attack will decrease in the next 24 hours.
- The nerve endings will begin to develop and your ability to smell and taste will improve in 48 hours.
- Your circulation recovers, the walk relaxes and coughing and wheezing diminish between 2 weeks and 3 months. Phlegm production decreases and lung function increases to approximately 3 months.